1. Are you taking walk-ins or should I make an appointment? It’s better to schedule an appointment, because in this way we are able to dedicate time specifically to you.
2. I urgently need a wedding gown, what are my options? We offer ready to wear gowns which are in stock and ready for the immediate purchase. We also offer an option to buy a sample dress from our showroom. You’ll get 15% off.
3. What should I do if I’m not sure about the dress? If you love the dress and still not sure about it, we highly recommend to sleep with this idea. If this dress is yours you’ll have it on your mind forever.
4. How long is an appointment? First bridal gown fitting is 1,5 hours. Second fitting is 60 minutes. Third fitting is 60 minutes. We recommend to arrive a few minutes earlier to ensure you get the most of your appointment time.
5. How can I make an appointment? You can make an appointment on our website or by phone.
6. Are showroom appointments free? Yes, our appointments are completely free.
7. How many people am I allowed to bring with me? You are allowed to bring not more than 4 people, but if your party is bigger you should call and confirm with us.
8. How much should I pay for taking my measurements? Absolutely nothing! It’s complimentary.
9. Do you offer alterations? No, we do not offer alterations as a service.
10. How long does it take for my dress to be made? It takes about 3-6 months to be made and delivered.
11. What is an expedited order cost? 250$
12. When should I place my wedding gown order? The best option is as soon as you are ready. If you are anticipating losing weight or anything like that, place your order 6 months in advance. This leaves enough time for your wedding dress to be made to your measurements and shipped to our boutique.